This is great! I'm totally laughing at the size difference :) and the "shape" bodies are precious!
Soo cute! :)
Very sweet! And he even drew you a little flower. :)
LOL I love it!
WOW, you are either one BIG Momma, or Ted is one little Daddy! Sweet! I LOVE that you took pictures and posted this! You will always remember it now!
I am TOTALLY laughing! :) Precious!
sorry... that was me. :)
That is great. Fun how they do things at this age. Treena
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This is great! I'm totally laughing at the size difference :) and the "shape" bodies are precious!
Soo cute! :)
Very sweet! And he even drew you a little flower. :)
LOL I love it!
WOW, you are either one BIG Momma, or Ted is one little Daddy! Sweet! I LOVE that you took pictures and posted this! You will always remember it now!
I am TOTALLY laughing! :) Precious!
sorry... that was me. :)
That is great. Fun how they do things at this age. Treena
Post a Comment