I'm off for a weekend at Camp Elkanah!! It's the Blue Mountain Women's Association's 2008 Ladies Retreat!!!Looking forward to the quiet that only the mountains can provide! No cell service, no computer, no TV, no work schedule, no meetings, no distractions...just the majesty of the Blue Mountains and my JESUS!!
Looking forward to a time of filling up on Him!!! Blessings to all of you this weekend!
8 comments:
Have a JESUS filled time!! and enjoy the peace of that beautiful place!!
Have a GREAT time!
sounds like a perfect way to recenter during a time of 'gutting it out' ~Blessings!
May you experience Him in a way you never have! Enjoy yourself my friend!
Have a great time!
Hope you had a great time!
Oh shasteen, I miss you! Thank you for posting on my blog. I promise I didn't go MIA I was abducted by preschoolers! Anyway your blog is adorable and you have a beautiful family. Are you still running? You look fabulous! Anyway I will email you my 411 sorry it's taken so long I think about you guys often. lol
Hope you had a great time and it was exactly what you needed right now.
Post a Comment