Sunday afternoon we got a call from the bus barn telling us that John's preschool schedule had changed from Tuesday only to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. From past experience we know that the beginning of the year is very chaotic for the ESD...always short on staff...always an overwhelming number of children needing services...
So we went with it. Got him all ready...took his first day of school pictures...
Sorry little bud but you sure were cute on "the first day that wasn't"!:)
10 comments:
Oh man, I'm glad I wasn't the one who had to break the disappointing news to that little cutie! :(
sounds like a story book... the first day that wasn't. :)
side note*** when Judah was little he used to call small ziplock bags 'pack packs' (I call them snack packs)
Poor guy! I hope his real first day of school goes better & makes up for the first one.
So sad, I hope his real first day is Great!! Have fun John.
Those are the BEST day before the first day pictures I've ever seen!
Have a GREAT year John! :)
Awwwww... poor little guy!
He looks so sweet though!
So sad for him. Great pics though.
What a bummer. He is such a cutie!
Oh...sweet boy.
Oh that is just so sad! I hope his real first day of school was a blast!
Post a Comment