Let's face it folks the end of August and so far the month of September is just complete and utter chaos! Everything is kicking off, summer is OVER. There's no easing into the fall schedule, it pretty much just slaps you in the side of the head every day and then waits to see if you are going to get back up!
I keep telling myself, it's all about time management.
Focus on the big picture, let the little stuff slide.
Stay in calm of the eye of the storm and let everything just swirl around and do what it will.
Well all of that is a BUST!! This fall schedule is literally kicking my tail!
But I can say that as of today, the chaos known as homework packets and papers home from school has been controlled.
No more...
"Where's my papers?"
"I can't find my spelling words!"
"My agenda isn't in my backpack!" (which today is really true because Justin forgot his agenda at school...I'm told this is a boy thing)
May I introduce our school center:
Papers home from school:
William's agenda and homework:
And John's homework for preschool:
Although it doesn't change the CRAZY schedule we have going on around here, it is keeping my dining room table available for dining...I know, what a concept right?!?
16 comments:
Seriously, this is SO great! Love your organization.
I think I forgot to mention how much I love your new pictures! They look awesome!!
I am totally going to steal this! :) We have the same storm at our house. It has been insane to say the LEAST!
Blessings... hope you have some family down time somehow this weekend.
You are seriously the most organized person I know!
I just did this as well!
Love the idea.
Feeling the same feelings as you, my friend.
This too shall pass and we will find a routine.
Soccer season is a killer!
You want to come over and organized my life now :)
Great idea & I know it will help your boys in there "I'm a boy and I'm sometimes forget" list of things to do!
Have an AWESOME Saturday and an even better Sunday dear friend!
organize... I meant organize :)
I would love to have half of your organization skills. I am so thankful I only have one in the mix right now.
What a great idea. I hope that you get a break today and get to do something fun for you. Wish I was joining you.
organized is an understatement! I love this idea.
THinking of you...Have a great week!
That is so great! Nice job!
Oh man...I'm craving that right now! At home and at school!!!
YOu are so organized! i love it!strutre is good.
What a great idea! I am going to copy you because it will make life easier in this house too!
Have a great week!
Oh and yes fall schedule slaps you in the head for sure, it will slap me twice when I start school!!
Yay you!!!
You smarty you...Great idea!
Post a Comment