when the weekend starts and the laundry is already done...

the kitchen is already clean...

the floors are already vacuumed...

the frig is already full of groceries...

and the lawn is already mowed...

Well, I'm not exactly sure!:) This was our first week of our new set-up...me working...Ted staying home. So since I got up this Saturday morning with nothing to do I decided that it must be time to stop and smell the roses!;)
9 comments:
Oh, come on, Ted...you're already making me look bad ;)
Seriously, I am so excited for you guys! Enjoy your extra time of relaxation!!
Oh wow! I am so jealous. I want a Ted! Enjoy, this is a perfect solution for you guys. I'm happy for you.
Beautiful photos Kristie... inside and out!! :) Enjoy every minute of the "what to do??" :)
What a great feeling! And what a great husband you have. And might I add that your fridge is very clean!!!
NICE!!!!
Oh' Man, I am every shade of green right now.
Awesome. Lucky girl! Enjoy it!
Great for you guys enjoy it. I am so glad that this is working out for you. love the roses.
I second Katie, Ted is making me look bad too!
I'm going to blame it on the newborn. :)
Love that this is working for you guys, woo hoo!
So happy that this is working out for your family. Yeah whats up with having all the chores done Ted?? :) Have a great week!
Post a Comment