June 14, 2008

These three

Thick as thieves these day they are!! Inseparable and quickly becoming BEST of friends and WORST of enemies...all at the same time!

The time that they are able to spend together now has been fantastic for their relationship. Funny how much just a little time makes all the difference!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that. I can't wait for my girls to have a relationship like that.

I also notice that with Josh and me, when we spend extra time together- our best friend-ness comes out even more.

Katie said...

Isn't that the truth!? As they get older, though, I'm sure it will be the best friend part that remains!

Nicole said...

Mine are usually best friends in the morning and as the day goes the enimies come out.

Anonymous said...

BOYS BOYS BOYS........What would we do without them?

Lindsay said...

Love this! Hoping my boys will be best of friends too :)

Stacy B said...

It is so great when the girls get along and equally terrible when they fight. I always make them hug, or kiss, when they are fighting. They usually end up laughing.