that after 5 1/2 months of literally busting my tail...
I am officially a size 8!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously single digit size....WOHOO!!!!!!!!
And to celebrate I am having CHOCOLATE CAKE!!:)
don't worry I haven't fallen off the wagon...I already ran 4 miles tonight in the wind. I won't even get started with the stupid weather we are having...
...hello summer where are you?
now for that cake I was talking about...
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS you deserve 2 peices of cake!! oh what I would give for your willpower.
Whoo Hoo!! That calls for some ice cream too!!!
Have a great day!
That is fabulous news!!! I am proud of how hard to have worked. I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering how you were doing with the running/healthy living thing. Thanks for the update!
okay...really starting to think I need to try this running crap!
Way to go, Kristie!!!!!!!!
You so deserve that size 8 (I was going to say a@#; but I'll say:) figure!! You look fabulous!!
YOU ROCK!!!
congrats!! that is so exciting! all your hard work has paid off girl.
Dying at Katie's comment. Too funny.
Way to go YOU!!! Very awesome and very inspiring.
So glad you have done what you set out to do. Congrats!!
GREAT JOB!!!
Yeah maybe i should take up running too....
:o) Enjoy your cake!
Great Job Kristie! Be proud of your self!
Way to go, girl! I'm proud of you (from the girl who didn't stick with the program).
So very proud of you!
Congrats are in order!
Post a Comment