LOVED VBS????
Truly they all did but the ham of the group wanted his picture taken! Such a blessing to have a church family that loves our kids so much that they are willing to put the effort they do into this program for our kids each year! I so love that this is part of our summer traditions!
8 comments:
I helped with VBS 2 summers ago and it's such a blessing to watch kids learn about and love Jesus.
This picture is too cute! Glad your boys had a good time.
He looks like he had a great time.
It looks to me like all 4 of your boys enjoyed the week!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)
I am so glad he loved it! Good times!
He is adorable!
What a great photo! I was blessed to be a part of VBS this year. It was so inspiring to us last summer! I love the attitude and emphasis on growing our children in Christ that New Hope has. We are blessed to get to know great families like yours too!
Love you guys!
Love the picture! Elly loved VBS as well. They really do have so many great things for our kids!!
I had fun with John in the preschool class!(although I think it was a little crazy in there for him!) He is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment