June 23, 2008

The game

my dream vacation...anywhere with these guys...









The self portrait...yes I am in my pjs...



what the kids are doing right now...well a while ago anyway...


my closet
my favorite room




my favorite shoes...I know their ugly but once you try a pair you will never own another!!
my laundry room

my second bathroom

my sink
my frig




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! and I love that first picture!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of you! Did you get a haircut??? Seriously... you are soo cute.

Leslie said...

Very Fun! I have heard those shoes are really comfortable! Your self portrait looks pretty good I must say! Cute hair cut by the way!

Patzke's said...

Fun to show stuff that you see everyday.

Lindsay said...

I just bought a pair of those shoes from Angela's dad at the garage sale :) I LOVE them!

Tiffany said...

Still loving the haircut! So cute!
And i havent yet figured out which house is yours!! I know you live in the neighborhood somewhere!

Katie said...

Fun! I also love that first picture!

Kailin said...

Ok, you have 3 sinks! I could use an extra one around here!

Shannon said...

Kailin, i was just about to say the same thing. I never realized you had three sinks. That would rock...although one more to clean.
Love seeing John in the little bed still.