A quote from Sir William yesterday. John then said, "Maybe you could have eight!"
Mack joined us for the day yesterday and one of our chores was grocery shopping so to the store he went with us. Lots of strange looks from people. As if I had three heads or something. Seriously four kids is not that many...people were looking at my like they wanted to give me a brochure from planned parenthood or something...like "poor lady she has four boys...hasn't she figured out how that keeps happening!":)
It was actually a very uneventful trip to the store minus the looks and Justin running over me with his cart more times than I care to count. Having a fourth was not much of a change from three...although I can say for sure I'm not used to carrying a diaper bag or a baby on my hip anymore.
Although it was just for the day...yesterday did just make me think...hmmm...is there room in this family for one more? I'm sure it was a fleeting thought...one of those that you get on good Saturdays or any other day that is just flowing along nicely. You know the kind I'm talking about...no whining, no fighting, everyone is happy, and things are just working out as planned. We shall see what God has planned for us!:) One never really knows!
4 comments:
I LOVE this post!! :) You are an amazing mom... and if I can be half the mom you are, I'll be set!
Thank you for taking such great care of Mackie :) What a blessing!
I would love copies of those pictures :)
I LOVE the picture of Mack peeking over the seat. :)
How fun! When I used to take the girls and my daycare kids to Walmart people looked at me funny too!
You could take on one more kid!!:)
Miss you!!!
I'm with John...go for eight!! :)
Post a Comment