He has discovered his passion for digging...not so much to escape but to cool off.
Did I mention he eats?!?!?!? Along with all the "roughage" as Ted calls it, he pretty efficiently converts dog food into lovely piles of...well you know!
He's a little hyper...he minds pretty well...he mostly wants to sit on your lap.
And we wouldn't trade him for anything...well maybe a hot tub...just kidding!:)
8 comments:
I cant believe how big he is getting! Jack used to try to eat our plants to. There is this stuff...I can't remember exactly what it is called- Bitter apple or something like that...that you can spray on your plants and then all over their mouth. It is supposed to make them hate the taste and leave your plants/flowers alone!!!
Might be worth a try!
He is getting so Big. I have no flowers in the back yard because of dogs we tried to plant a tree and Ruger ate it.
The hot tub comment made me laugh out loud! :)
Where did you get that dog anyway?
LOVE that Wonder Dog!!
I was wondering if he wanted to travel around with me... since I seem to have a Wonder Woman cape on at times :)
You can't help but fall in love with those critters, huh! Even after you refill their holes, scoop gallons of doo doo and find shards of whatever they found to chew on that day (with your bare feet)!
Loved the hot tub comment!!!!
Haha!
I can't believe how much he has grown!! What a cutie!
What a cutie!! I love dogs.
Post a Comment