April 6, 2008

"Take me out the the ball game!"

Little League opening ceremonies were on Saturday. Justin and William are both playing this year. Justin in AA minors and William in t-ball. They are both beside themselves with excitement.





This brings back a lot of memories for me. I spent many summers playing little league softball. I loved it! Still do! I'm hopeful that my boys will find the same joy in baseball!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's just the beginning!! Enjoy every minute of it :)

Thanks for going last night... I think it should be an annual thing we all do! :)

Melissa said...

Love the pictures! You are a softball pro! Have a great week!

Leslie said...

So fun! Good luck to them!

Only one more week to go!!:)

Anonymous said...

How fun!
Love the pictures! Especially the boys in the back seat.
Hope you are having a great day!

Crystal said...

Oh my! What cuties they are in those uniforms!