April 8, 2008

First game

The big game! Justin's first baseball game! He was so excited! I was very excited to see him play too since I haven't been able to be at any of his practices due to tax season! What a surprise right?!?!? Angela said to me the other night..."Its like you have fallen of the face of the earth or something...you're just gone!" I can't argue. It takes everything I have and some that I don't have to keep things together during tax season. My circle gets pretty restricted and believe me it is getting OLD!



Anyway, back to the baseball. First it was FREEZING at the field. I was prepared with blankets but seriously it is April.




Here he is warming up:


His first at bat:
He got a hit his first time up!!! So proud!!
His second at bat:

Loved that he had some success but most just loved watching him with a smile on his face the whole time.



I thought the chain link frame on the last shot was interesting but it might just be bad photography. My more skilled photog friends can let me know!:)

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

fun, fun, fun!!

and the chain link fence shot rocks... LOVE it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh' fun post, and I agree that chain link frame ROCKS!
Good job!

Katie said...

I love the chain link frame too! Very creative :)

See you soon...love you!

Nicole said...

Looks like he had a blast. can't wait for Nick to play. Miss you Love you.

Leslie said...

Looks like they are going to have a great season!

Kailin said...

Great pictures! and there is hope...I saw in the forecast that next week should hit 70...maybe!

Shannon said...

Yes, chain link fence rocks! I tried that...but not very well.

He looks so big!!!

Stacy B said...

Wow! Looks like lots of fun. I'm glad you got to watch his first game. Tax season is almost over...I hope.

Anonymous said...

Man it sure didnt sound very nice when you wrote it out! :) Ha Ha

I was just meaning you were missed!


Great pictures and I will be looking forward to seeing you more!

Michelle said...

Incredible picture! :)

April 15h is just around the corner... hang on!