Just waiting for the other shoe to drop around here...John is still feeling good but I just know that it going to be back anytime soon.
Got a few things checked off my to do lists:
--Valentines...done!
--Easter presents for the boys....ordered!
--Curtains for the dining room and living room...ordered!
--Ordered this ...my valentine's present from Ted! I ordered the first one in the post. It won't be here for a few weeks but I'm excited to get it!
--Road run test...done...you can check out more thoughts on that here
--Justin's homework...done (although we did his reading after I got home from running and I feel asleep while he was reading...guess I'll have to wait for the AR test report to see how well he did! Oops!)
I think my dinner is about ready! Hope everyone has a great week!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
9 comments:
Oh' I just ordered one too!
I LOVE the jewelry!!!! So great! I look forward to seeing it. btw.. I think the 24th looks good.
LOVE that neclace...too cute!! Hoping you all stay well!
Sending love your way!!
That jewelry is my FAVORITE - seriously... and that lady is beautiful inside & out!
Hoping health & happiness shines down on you this week!
LOVE you -
I love the necklace. I wish you a Happy Valentines Day!! Miss you!
I love the necklace!
Hope you all get, and STAY healthy, Have a great week!
Can wait to hear about your road run test!!! Good job!
The neckless is very cool. Hope you have a great week.
Happy Valentines Day! I hope you are all healthy!
Post a Comment