:) Good night!
I'm dying. You're hilarious. Love your sheets.
Very funny! But I have to admit, I'm in love with my pillow too.
Pillows are the best!!!
You are so funny! I love my pillow too ...to the depth and breadth and height...
Can I borrow it right now?! :)
I am in need of a new pillow bought one but it is just not quite right any suggestions.
Nicole-I never like a pillow until I have had it for a couple months!
There is nothing better than a good pillow!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:) Good night!
I'm dying. You're hilarious. Love your sheets.
Very funny! But I have to admit, I'm in love with my pillow too.
Pillows are the best!!!
You are so funny! I love my pillow too ...to the depth and breadth and height...
Can I borrow it right now?! :)
I am in need of a new pillow bought one but it is just not quite right any suggestions.
Nicole-
I never like a pillow until I have had it for a couple months!
There is nothing better than a good pillow!
Post a Comment