January 17, 2008

Glimpse

Love days when the sky looks like this:
No clouds, no wind...just beautiful blue sky! Unfortunately in the winter that means a very cold day but none the less beautiful!
Remember "Vini":

This is the car I drive the most! Actually its the only car I drive. And I only drive her if I'm by myself or its just me and the boys. Ted does most of the driving. Didn't used to be that way, just one of those things that sort of evolved in our marriage. He says I let him drive just so I can complain about his driving!;) Actually I usually let him drive because I am trying to get a few other things done before we reach our destination.

My mailbox:

I love all things about the mail. I love getting it...walking to my mailbox wondering what will be there today. I'm very excited when I find an unexpected card or invite! It's still cool to get snail mail...I think anyway.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun pics!! It is so foreign to me that people still have "real" mailboxes. For the last 7ish years we have lived where the whole neighborhood gets their mail from one large locked box. It is so fun to see a traditional box. I love to get the mail, too. :)

Katie said...

Such a pretty blue sky...too bad it's so cold!

Sarah said...

Heck yes it's cool to get snail mail, I love it!!!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the snail mail I received from you this week :)

Anonymous said...

I agree Dylan and I were just talking about how pretty the blue sky is!