We are trying to eat healthier around here. I've pulled a few recipes of the Weight Watchers webcite. So far we have tried two of them...a chicken and rice dinner...really good...4 points...and then this breakfast! YUMMY! It was 7 points for the serving pictured. I'm thinking that was probably a lot of points to waste on breakfast but since I really don't know how many total points you should be eating in one day, it may not be. In any case its got to be better than regular pancakes and regular bacon!:)
The boys wrinkled their nose up at it a little bit at first but ended up eating it and liking it.
8 comments:
Mmm! That looks so good!
Wanna come cook at my house?
So bummed I didn't get to come see you today! Woulda, coulda, shoulda been fun!
That looks great! Way to go on the eating RIGHT!
mmmmm, those look yummy!
good job. you are gonna do great things in 2008!
We are doing the same thing here. I just made some oatmeal raisin cookies with whole grain wheat...We will see how they turn out. Have fun with all your recipes.
yummy, yummy in my tummy... oh wait, not my tummy, your tummy :)
Look delicious!!
That made my mouth water. Way to go with the eating right. Wish I knew how to do that.
Post a Comment