at
And ended up with this large box of DINNERS READY TO COOK!!!!!!!!
It was so much fun! Well worth the money and the company was GREAT! I felt like a Mastercard commercial:
Fuel to drive to Umatilla: $5
Cost of the Meals: $190
Time spent with friends in the kitchen: Priceless
And now since the kids are in bed and Ted is playing poker getting ready to get into this:
6 comments:
Love it.
Best commercial I've seen in forever!! :)
Glad you have had "quality" time with friends the past two nights.
Enjoy time with your best friend as you spend the next 90 days in His word - learning to rely on Him!!
Looks like fun! Cute pictures:) I'm ready to dig into my study right now, too! Crazy that we started on the same day.
It was good to spend some "real" time with you and get to know you better in person! We will have to do it again... simplify! :-) Have a great weekend.
CUTE pictures. Looks like fun! Wish I was able to make it!
Yeah! Had a lot of fun! Thanks for capturing it on camera! Hey, just picked up my Beth Moore; Jesus devotional today! Starting in the morning! Thanks for sharing about it the other night!
So fun! And very cute pictures.
Glad to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment