Every time we go away for the weekend or on a vacation I forget to bring at least one thing...this time my one thing was my camera!!!!!!! So I have no pictures of our weekend but none the less it was GREAT!
It rained soooo much but as a result of all the inside activity I was able to finish these:
It rained soooo much but as a result of all the inside activity I was able to finish these:
The final five pages of Justin's kinder memories book, the 6x6 recipe cards I need for an exchange this Saturday, and several more pages for our family album. I love looking back over old pictures as I am trying to decide how to best place them on the pages. I love looking at the changes in the kids...since I'm always approximately 1 year behind on my albums!:)
Did we do anything else you ask? Oh yes we ate a ton of food! We took all the kids bowling at Tigard Bowl! Super good time...the boys were extatic about it! Even little John! Justin got a slash a.k.a. spare and hasn't stopped talking about it since. We visited, watched movies, shared Itunes, and just enjoyed hanging out with each other! It seemed a little ironic that I would be scrapbooking pictures of a previous Patzke visit while we were visiting them this weekend...Ha!
Sunday we zipped home and made our appointment with DD photography. We had a fun session with Shannon...thank you so much Shan! Looking forward to seeing our gallery!:) Had just enough time to grab a sub sand for dinner and head to small group. A full and fun weekend!
As always after you have such a great weekend the alarm is just a little too early and the work day is just a little too long on Monday!:) Off to finish dinner and tackle the mountain of laundry the weekend created!
6 comments:
Love your pages, especially the swimming one! It is so great that you can do this, I don't have the patience or creativity! Glad that you had a great time with great friends!
Wow! You got so many pages done!! I also love the pool/wave one...very cute! Have fun doing all of those loads of laundry ;)
Your pages look great! You need to rub off on me. Your weekend sounds like it was just packed full of fun!
Looks like a great amount accomplished!!
Love the pages!!
I am about 5 years behind so dont feel bad. Love the pages you did.
Sounds like you had a great time! Sometimes its nice to "forget" the camera and just live without worrying about capturing it all.
Post a Comment