August 7, 2007

What time is it?

Its Fair time!

The Umatilla County Fair kicked off with the fair parade on Saturday! This is the first year that we have attended the parade and the boys LOVED it!






It's also Farm-City Pro Rodeo time! My office is in charge of ticket sales and all things money related for the rodeo so I have been busy with all that the last few weeks. Thankfully in a matter of days it will all be over for another year. I'm thinking it will be time to hang up my "boots" (not literally since I don't even own a pair of cowboy boots) after this year.

And last but DEFINITELY not least it's AYSO time! Ted has decided to coach William's team this year. Tonight we sorted uniforms and called the families to let them know when the first practice is going to be. Ted has never coached before and neither of us know much about soccer other than the point is to kick the ball in the goal, so our friend John has agreed to help! Thanks John! Justin will be starting soon too. Him and William are in different age groups that equals us being at the soccer field every Saturday, all day long this fall!:) I'm excited! I love watching the kids play!



7 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, your going to be busy.

Michelle said...

Love it! We did the "fair thing" today.

Anonymous said...

fun. we haven't heard anything from our coach yet. hoping that we have a coach and will be hearing soon!

Melissa said...

I still have my cowboy boots that I used to wear. I wonder if I will ever wear them again. We are waiting for our coach to call us. We decided to take a break this year from coaching.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you're not lacking things to do or places to go or people to see :)
Hope your summer is going well!

Stacy said...

You are going to be busy! You got some great pictures of the parade! How fun! Your family photo pictures are great, too! Isn't Shannon awesome?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yep you are one busy gal!
So good to see you yesterday!