August 3, 2007

Tell me...

...are these not the cutest boys EVER!


A favorite from our family photo shoot! Check out some other shots on Shannon's photo blog. These are just a few of the many she took tonight. I will post our gallery link when she gets done editing! And can I just say again that Shannon ROCKS! She has great timing, huge repour with my kids and hubby for that matter, she's fun to shoot with and what she captures is AMAZING! I love that I can see their personalities in this picture...you know that little twinkle in their eye! And check out that grass...YEAH for color enhancement/enrichment or whatever its called...it is soooooooo cool! I may have to submit an amended request to the budget committee because I am seriously going to want every single one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, cuties for sure! And, I know what you mean about the budget thing!! It's the hardest thing to NOT buy a picture that you love!!

Katie

Michelle said...

The pictures are soooo good! It was fun to see you during your bribe time at DQ! Have fun appealing to the budget committee. ;-)

Shannon said...

Ahh, gushing...I LOVE IT!
I have to say this is my "new favorite" right now. Love these boys!
And I swear I did nothing specific to your grass aside from normal post-processing. It really was that green.

Sarah said...

Budget committee, dying. That's too funny!

Super cute picture, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of 'em!

Anonymous said...

Yup, super duper cute boys, for sure.
Have I told you before that your kids remind me of my husbands family? His Mom had three boys, just about those same ages. She LOVED every second of having three boys.
That picture is SO awesome. Shannon Rocks, but with boys that cute... I am sure it was easy!