Full credit for design and creation of it goes to my friend Shannon!

You can find her creative talent showcased here and here! And she is so modest that she will be totally embarrassed by this post! Love you Shan! If you are interested in getting a little of her talent for your own blog...email her and she will do her best to accommodate! Please know that although she runs her own business her first priority is her family. As you may or may not know being a mama of three can mean that your schedule is full before you even wake up in the morning!
Shannon, thank you so much for your friendship and your willingness to share your talents. I'm so blessed to call you my friend and my sister in Christ!
6 comments:
It looks awesome!! Love the colors.
Katie
Very nice post.
aaaawwww, sweet.
the banner is adorable!
It looks great! I love it!
Love the colors. Shannon is very talented. Mel
BRIGHT RED FACE RIGHT NOW!!
I seriously need a new headshot!
Thanks for the nice post.
Post a Comment