God has performed a miracle in our lives! He has answered the many prayers that have been offered up for our family and the situation with Justin's school transfer! As of today, we have made arrangements to meet his new teacher and have a tour of his new school, found a new babysitter (thank you, thank you Misty...we are forever grateful to you for putting a word in with Vicky for us), our current babysitter has agreed to still take Justin on non-school days and allow us to just pay for the days that he is there (we normally pay a lump sum per month if your there or not) thus keeping our daycare bill the same as it was and he couldn't be more excited about the changes!
Can I get a HALLELUJAH because God is AWESOME! And this mama will get to sleep again! Thank you to all of you who were praying! Prayer is SUCH a powerful thing!
And just because I think it's so crazy that only God could make this happen I have to share one more thing about this situation. If you remember from before our transfer out of the HH area to the DVE area was denied. Turns out at the same time that our transfer was being denied so was the transfer of another family trying to go to HH. They are now having to go to RH and had to find daycare closer to that school...if I'm not mistaken these boys may be with Nicole...anyway, these boys leaving HH meant that Vicky had a spot at her daycare for Justin. Seriously the world can not be that random. God has a plan and if we will just be patient He will reveal it to us. Don't get me wrong I can be as impatient as the next and do a very good job of getting in God's way at times but seriously learned a huge lesson here. Can't wait to see what He has in store for us this year!
God is just SO GOOD!

8 comments:
So very cool. Love how God works. Love how He loves us and shows us.
I am so glad it all worked out! Glad your mind will be at ease now. And, can I just say...YUM! Your jam looks yum-o-licious :)
Katie
Kristie...
Blog world... What an amazing thing.
I have no idea if you posted to my blog first, or if I posted to yours first, but at any rate... I love you girls, from the Blog World!
This post made me feel so, so, so happy. I am SO VERY happy for you and your family. I know that this will be the best situation for you adn your family, and I really think you will LOVE Vicky! She is awesome. So, So happy!
This is great news. The best part is Justin is excited to go to a new school and sitter. God does work in his own time, so why do we worry??????? Mom
YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you! I love the connections we have all made in this blog world, too!!! God is so good!
YEAH!! Praise God for his goodness!
That's awesome! Glad it all worked out for you.
Oh I am so excited and happy for you guys that everything worked out!
Praise God!
Post a Comment