June 8, 2007

Seriously

Where does the time go?!?! It's feast or famine around here. Either the schedule is completely clear or it's booked or double booked every night! Its good busy but man I'm pooped! And bonus I have about five loads of laundry to fold before I go to bed! So this will be a little short. Here are the highlights...

Monday...dinner with the girls...so fun!

Tuesday...DB guest designing night...again so fun!

Wednesday...last day of school party for Justin. A retirement party for my Dad! It was awesome...so proud of all my dad has accomplished in his career...31 years as an educator...many lives touched! And now its time to just go fishin'!:)

Thursday...awards assembly for Justin...church meeting...a birthday dessert...Happy Birthday again Linds!

Friday dirty chore day...grocery shopping, paying bills, bath night, laundry, cleaning up the choas from the week that had accumulated on most of the flat surfaces in my home and now finally updating my blog!

Justin's play day:

His favorite slide.
Wonder what he was thinking?

His teacher planned some very fun games for them. The wind was blowing but the kids didn't seem to care much.

Musical spray bottle:



Can you tell who won?

Water bombs:





The sponge relay:






Bubbles



One last climb as a kinder!
One last gathering at the carpet.


The Retiree:




The Awards assembly:

The Parade of Learning...each class designed and wore crazy hats.
Class of 2019...WHAT?!? Let's not think about graduation just yet!
Justin received honors in math and reading...so proud of him!

Okay so this post did turn out to be a long one! Glad that he enjoyed his first year of school. Glad that it's now over and we are on to our summer activities! It 8 am at the pool tomorrow to sign up for swimming lessons! Since the laundry isn't folding itself I will publish this post and as little Dylan would say "Get off the 'puter"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!
Have fun at the DB today!

Jennifer said...

That looks like such a fun day! I had really wondered how the water day turned out. I never heard, and since I didn't used to work on Wednesdays, I wasn't there to see it. Next year I'll be seeing it all! =)

Shannon said...

Emery got a sheepish grin when she saw this picture of Justin, she said he's cute ;).