Justin and William have been heading to Avalanche Ranch every morning this week after swimming lessons. It's vacation bible school time at New Hope! They have been having a blast! Yesterday was picture day...
Today they decorated magnet frames for their pictures! Shan...Linds...any chance of getting reprints? I'd love to have some 5x7's of these to scrapbook their VBS experience.
They can hardly wait for the petting zoo tomorrow. We'll see if they actually touch any of the animals!:)
4 comments:
Pictures, a petting zoo... Oh' Goodness. Sounds like a rockin' VBS! So SOrry We Missed It!
Those pictures are adorable!
Love that you have these posted already!! :) Glad the boys are having a good time too!
Those are so cute! I am glad that they are loving VBS.
So cute! I must get my post up.
You'll have to ask Robert about the reprints, he took them.
Post a Comment