April 10, 2007

{What do your socks say?}

These socks say...




"Where is your mother?"

"Good Lord, my mom needs to do laundry!"

"This is how I roll!"

"I match but should my dad really let me wear red socks I am a boy?"

"I'm old school!"

"Is tax season almost over?!?!?"

That's all I can think of right now but seriously I think I have somehow failed as a mother when my youngest son goes out the door in the morning looking like this! And oddly enough I don't have time to assist in picking out his clothes for the day but I do have time to document the result of my not doing it!:)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I'm dying. That's great!

Hey, at least his shoes are on the right feet. That's a bonus!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Great pictures of Easter!

Love,
Katie

Lindsay said...

Love the RED socks with the shorts!
Thanks for the laugh!

Shannon said...

I am rolling right now.

I really like the "this is how I roll." comment!

Anonymous said...

:) So, So funny.
This was such a fun post!
I think we can all relate, or most of us, anyway.
And, I assume he lived threw the day? Who knows? He might not even be scarred for life?
:)

F & J Larson Family said...

Can you say, "I love Elmo."?

Ronda said...

They are perfect! The smile says it all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have those same socks!!

Uncle Kory

Anonymous said...

So funny!
At least they match!