April 21, 2007

{Still Rollin'}



Well at least they weren't red this time!:)
John is headed to the audiologist next week. His language just isn't coming along like it should so we are taking a field trip on Tuesday! I'm sure it will be just lovely, since he HATES going to the doctor. He's actually fine until the doctor gets into the room. I'm hoping he will warm up to this doctor enough to get his hearing tested. We know he can hear but he might be missing some ranges of sound so that would explain him not being able to make some letter sounds.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I would be VERY interested in what you think of the experience. My littlest one is also struggling... he's doing better... but not where the other two kids were at this age. It is hard not to compare them. I have considered going to a specialist. Please email me with your thoughts following the appt. God Bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

I hope that things will go well for you at the appointment. I will be praying!

Love,
Katie

Lindsay said...

Praying for all of you and sweet John!
Love that first picture of him - priceless!!

Jennifer said...

Have you had that appointment for John yet? We went through that with Kyler. He did have a blockage and a 30 decible hearing loss. He got tubes and everything got better. We went to Dr. Morgan in Walla Walla and I would highly recommend him!