January 1, 2007

{New Year' Eve}

Happy New Year to you all from US!!

We toasted and had tacos for dinner! The boys were excited to have "spicy" juice (carbonated) and drink out of the fancy glasses!




Somehow our celebration of New Year's Eve has changed over the years. It was dinner and a movie (Fantastic 4..again...the super hero fetish is alive and well in our household). The boys were in bed by 9 and I was asleep long before midnight struck. Some neighbors set off some serious fireworks at midnight...I almost had a heart attack! Ted stayed awake to watch the ball drop and to peel me off the ceiling when the fireworks went off!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It looks like you guys had fun! Some good food too!!!!

Michelle said...

What fun... we partied with the East coast... we were in bed by 10ish... and asleep by 11pm.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Shasteen Family!
Hope that 2007 brings you all great things!

Lindsay said...

May God bless you richly in 2007 - looks like a great evening... and I LOVE tacos!!
Happy Day to you friend!

Shannon said...

No fancy glass for john john? :)
Very cute pictures!

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun to me. The girls love to drink out of fancy glasses too! Love you and Happy New Year

Sarah said...

After a week with a sick, whiny child I'm thinkin' I'd absolutely love some spicy juice.