January 27, 2007

{Chicken Limbo}

Not sure if this really a game or if it is just something my boys made up for themselves. But the rules are you must sing the phrase "Chicken, chicken, Limbo..." over and over and you crawl back and forth underneath the broom handle as fast as you can. This continues until someone hits their head on the broom handle or the participants need to rehydrate! It always gets way to rowdy and its almost too fast paced to take a picture of but it is hilarious to watch!








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun pictures! I love the Limbo...can't say I've "chicken limbo'd" but back in my day (the days of being limber)...I had to get up in front of my entire high school and participate in a limbo contest. Yes, that's right, guess who won? ME!!!
It's good your boys are practicing up, they just never know when their name will be called to humiliate themselves in front of the entire student body. :)