After the kids went to bed tonight I headed to work on some projects in my scrap closet! (For those of you who don't know, my wonderful husband converted the closet in the boys toy room into a scrapbooking closet. It now houses a desk and all my supplies.) I was finished for the night and since Ted was watching "It's a Wonderful Life" my least favorite Christmas movie...I know, I know, its a classic and all that but I'm more of a "Miracle on 34th Street" kind of girl...I decide to have a glass of wine and blog for a while! My point is this, your level of sophistication is directly related to the way that you open a bottle of wine...
So, in conclusion if I am going to be a sophisticated wine conesiuer I should probably own a cork screw. I should also probably pay more than $10 a bottle for it but we'll start with the cork screw!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is too funny! I love it.
Or just invite your friend Shannon over for a glass and I'll bring one of our cork screws...and another bottle to boot!
We finally had to buy a good cork screw last year because we were tired of pieces of the cork floating in the bottle. We would always try to open it with a knife.
We have a really fancy one that won't be used for the next 6 months or so if you want to borrow it :)
Post a Comment