November 29, 2006

{Snaggle Tooth}



It was there, and then...



...it was gone!




Justin lost his first tooth yesterday! We put it in a special little bag and we put it under his pillow! He was so excited to wake up this morning and find that the "Tooth Fairy" had brought him a quarter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a VERY exciting day! They are growing up... aren't they??

Lindsay said...

Oh man!!! Love that he only got a quarter... most kids these days get $5... what the heck?? anyway -here's to more loose teeth and more quarters!

Sarah said...

Woo Hoo, Justin! That's so cool! Over on the Culver homefront we're finally getting more teeth. All this trouble (runny nose, rashes, crabbiness) to just lose them when she's 5...and then I have to pay her for my trouble!? I think I'll take it out of her college fund.

Shannon said...

Too cute! Emery's has been wiggly for a while.

Anonymous said...

Exciting stuff! How fun!