I hijacked this from Lindsay's blog:
1. What is your occupation?CPA
2. What color are your socks right now?Black
3. What are you listening to right now? silence..remember I'm an accountant!;)
4. What was the last thing that you ate?chocolate chip cookie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?A client
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?Well technically I stole it from Linds but yes she is an awesome lady!
8. How old are you today?29 and 3/4...hehe...#30 is closely arriving!
9. Favorite drink? Coffee (and Margaritas!!)
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?softball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?Oh yeah...hello almost 30...my hair is getting grey!
12. Pets? 1 bird (Blue Boy) inherited from my grandma and he doesn't like us very much
13. Favorite food?Tacos!!
14. What was the last movie you watched? Happy Feet but The Break up is on my entertainment center arrived from Netflix yesterday!:)
15. What is your favorite day of the year? April 15th...the end of tax season!
16. How do you vent anger? Yell
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? my stuffed animals and my dolls
18. What is your favorite - fall or spring?Fall
19. Hugs or kisses?Hugs
20. Cherries or Blueberries?Cherries
21. Do you want your friends to email you back????
22. Who is most likely to respond????
23. Who is least likely to respond????
24. Living arrangements?3 bedroom house in town
25. When was the last time you cried?Last weekend - when you are visiting friends and your kids can't sleep neither can you...I don't operate well on zero sleep!
26. What is on the floor of your closet?Christmas presents!!!
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to???
28. What did you do last night? My bible study and read with Justin
29. Favorite smells?roses
30. What inspires you?Life, Friends & Family
31. What are you afraid of?Lots of things at different times for different reasons
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?Cheese
33. Favorite dog breed?Black Lab
34. Number of keys on your key ring?40 not really 15 but seems like 40
35. How many years at your current job?7 years
36. Favorite day of the week?Saturday in the winter, Sunday in the spring, and any other day I get to be with my kids
37. How many states have you lived in?1
38. Favorite holiday?Christmas...Love it! Happy Birthday Jesus!
3 comments:
Love it - glad you "hijacked" it!
So fun... I am stealing this one tonight... but for now... we are headed to little steps! :-)
Very fun! I'm definitely "hijacking" this. :)
Post a Comment