I'm not sure if this is true always but for this week Wednesday is my favorite day. For these reasons:
- It's halfway to Saturday...a busy but fun day planned for this weekend
- Cindy was here today...everything smells CLEAN!
- Family night at church...awesome study tonight. We are studying about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...the Patriarchs taught by Beth Moore. Tonights video topic was regarding Ishmael, Abraham's other son, the one that was not chosen by God to inherit the promised land. Interesting insite into the thoughts and belief system behind the religion of Islam. They consider Ishmael, not Isaac to be the choosen son. They also consider themselves to be the spiritual descendants of Ishmael and claim the Promised Land as their own. A few things I already knew but some that I didn't. And finally focusing on breaking the cycle...to really look at your family and say what do I want my descendants to be known for? Live your life today the way that you wish your children would live in the future!
- Soccer practice...Justin always looks forward to his soccer days...Wed and Sat.
- Lydia brought me flowers...beautiful dalhias...the last of the season. All I had to do was loan her my port-a-crib for her grandson to sleep in...a wonderful trade!
- Ted just went to the store for me...once again out of diapers and milk!
- Its 9:30 and all is quiet!
Sometimes its is easier to look at the negative than the positive. I always wonder why I can so easily find 30 things to complain about but only a handful to be happy about. "The grass is always greener..." You know the drill. So today I say "NO COMPLAINING" and smile at these beautiful flowers!


5 comments:
How positive you truly are!
Love the pictures of the flowers... beautiful!
Well put Sistah! Love the pictures. Well i am off to drag the kids to take Mylah to school. Have a great day. MEL
Love the pictures of the flowers. We do have somuch tobe thankful for!
Kristie... I haven't been on in awhile... I love the new "look"! Nice blog... very positive and uplifting. :-)
im sad i missed bible study. I miss Beth.
Post a Comment