October 14, 2006

{TWO}

It was our snack day today! The all important after game snack. Seriously, I don't think some of the kids would play if they weren't guaranteed a snack afterward! Gives me an excuse to use my soccer stamps anyway!;)




It was just John on the sidelines today. Ted and William headed out early up to Pullman for the WSU game. Haven't got the full report from them yet as I am posting while waiting for them to return! John was a little lost without his big brother and Daddy on the sideline. At one point he actually ran up to the man you see in the background with the video camera (who by the way is probably sick of my voice on his daughter's soccer video--I tend to cheer a lot) and hugged his leg. I think John thought he was Ted for a second!



Justin scored {TWO} goals today! He was so proud! Both teams played really well! They all worked very hard! They still continue to improve and they are playing together so much better. They get so happy about just kicking the ball...when they actually score the whole team goes crazy! It's the best half hour in my Saturday! I love sports in general and am fairly competitive but I just get lost in his enjoyment of the game! I love how when the quarter ends he runs off the field as fast as he can to get to us. He never really says much but you can see it in his eyes..."Did you see me Mom?"!



Here he is taking the ball down the field to score his first goal. I have trouble staying focused on the picture taking when he is taking the ball into score. So not only is other families video footage being altered by my crazy cheering...my record of the events is as well! Its hard to take a picture with your hands in the air!;)



His little march back up the field after he scores!


Makin' the pass!

After the game...it was time to hit the showers! The three of us had a bridal shower to attend! The bridal shower was fun...the kids were really good. Justin got to help with the presents and there was cake! He was happy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What awesome "snack sacks"!!
You are the ultimate soccer mom!
I always said I'd be the mom with the suburban full of boys with the soccer snacks in back...well, I'm beginning to think that I get to live that dream through you! :)