September 7, 2006

{Forbes}

I'm known for making a lot of lists! Mostly to do lists...not Forbes! They make list of most powerful men, most powerful women, who makes the most, who gives the most, etc, etc. Today its "The 100 Most Powerful Women" in the world. Click here to see the list. These are accomplished women...leaders of countries, influencers of foreign policy, leader of industry. As I was looking at the list I was wondering what I would feel like if my mother's face had appeared on that list. What would it be like to be the daughter of one of the most powerful women in the world? Too crazy right! Can't even wrap my head around that! (Love you Mom even though Forbes left you off the list!) What if I was on that list? What if you were on that list? What would I do if I was one of those women...what changes would I make? Not that I am, so not that it matters, but I wonder...?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Interesting List! I think there was a typo with #18. I didnt see my name anywhere but I did see a couple future clients of mine ;).
I had to laugh about Katie Couric...come on folks, she reads a teleprompter! Was pretty proud to see several of our Arab sisters on that list. Progress.
The important thing is...in our homes and with our children, we are always the #1 most powerful woman on this earth.

Lindsay said...

Shannon's right... in your boy's eyes - you are #1! Keep up the good work and know that you are making a difference in their world, and many others too!
Happy Weekend to you - Linds