July 29, 2006

{Celebrate}


Who doesn't love a Pooh Bear cake?


Make a wish!



The candles won't blow out!



Yeah! Presents!



Cars! Cars! and more Cars!




Big brothers just couldn't help themselves! They had to preview the books to make sure that Little Johnny (as they call him) would like them!

John still has no clue that it was his birthday but I think that he had a good time! He loved his chocolate cake...had two pieces! Big brothers were confused as to how we could have a birthday party without any friends! I guess my answer to that is, as soon as John knows that he has friends we'll talk!;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had great day! I really enjoyed the rest of the blog. Kristie you have been busy and creative. See you soon. Love, Mom

Shannon said...

So cute! But so sad that he cried when the candles didnt blow out. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!