In the hidden places of this heart...
Deep flaws. Ungrateful. Unforgiving. Weariness. Turmoil. Judgement. Fear. Sadness. Fractures.
How can this be? A heart the knows God couldn't be this ugly.
Aren't we washed clean? Aren't we made pure by the blood? All the ugliness washed away...
Is this the heart that is reflected? Is this the heart that the world see? Is this ugliness leaking into each day?
By grace we are saved. Is this heart sharing any grace? Is it sharing the grace that it was freely given?
By faith in Him we live each day. Is this heart reflecting faith? A deep love for Him? Is this heart reflecting faith that says God is who He says He is?
Does this heart reflect that we are chosen by Him and for His greater purpose? This purpose that is written into the fabric of our being. Does this heart acknowledge it? Is that purpose being lived out? Reflected? Shared?
A heart change. needed. wanted.
A heart the reflects His light, His ways, His love, His purpose...
"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12
2 comments:
I love you friend - and I read this quote today that said something like ... be a friend. tell the truth. and overuse I love you.
Cheering 'us' on!
Raw.
Beautiful.
Loved it. Love you.
Post a Comment