Goal for today: return Christmas to it's designated storage tubs until next year.
I love decorating for Christmas. The twinkly lights, the ornaments, the glitter, the Santa photos from years past, the handmade ornaments...I love all the things that are "our family decorations". We had a great holiday season this year. We just wouldn't have changed one little thing. However, once the new year approaches I'm all about moving on from the holidays.
Saturday morning I had moved a lot of the decorations to our dining table. Today after church I got started boxing, bagging, sorting and returning "Christmas" to storage. Then rearranging furniture, dusting and returning the everyday decor to it's regular stations. You know the drill. Now that "De-Christmas" is crossed of the to do list it's time to starting thinking about the year ahead.
Who am I kidding...maybe I better just start with the month ahead...
In five days I will turn 34...YIKES!
In twenty days my oldest son will turn 10...DOUBLE YIKES!!
Tax season is just around the corner...TRIPLE YIKES!!!
Time to get focused and get prepared for the harvest...
Welcome 2011!
We look forward to the adventures you will bring our way!!
2 comments:
I have been thinking of you, and your crazy tax season craziness a lot lately.
Here's to a most amazing {2011}!
By the way, in 5 days I will be 33 and in 10 days my oldest will be {13}!!! Seriously... A teenager... Start praying for me now! :)
Your positive attitude makes me happy. And makes me realize I should change mine.
Post a Comment