December 16, 2010

the saga continues but ends well

today I didn't get nearly enough done.

I wasn't nearly as friendly as I could have been.

I wasn't nearly as patient as I should have been.

I was down the to wire on a project.

I was yelled at on the phone.

I was accused of causing someone to have a stroke...Really?  Who does that?  Who calls their accountant and accuses them of causing a stroke??

At the end of the day my head was pounding.

I'm not communicating very well as evidenced by my husband's frustration with me.

I called to rant instead of just closing my eyes and taken some deep breaths.  (thank you friend for listening)

---------------------

all that said the day ended well

today was my mom's birthday!

tonight we laughed.

tonight we ate A LOT!

tonight we sang.

tonight we celebrated!

We love you mom!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE you ... and am glad I could "listen" :)

Happy FRIDAY!! :) See you tomorrow!

AND ... I LOVE the pics of the boys - LOVE them!!

Sarah said...

Can I blame you that my dishes aren't done and my bathroom is a wreck? Seriously, a stroke?! Who says that?

Praying for you, Kristie.

Misty said...

Oh' Dear.
What a day.
So glad that it ended well, and I hope whoever said that to you will call and apologize to you.
That is terrible!

Lisa said...

So sorry, Kristie. This time of year can be so stressful! Praying for some peace in the midst of it {all}. I can certainly relate :)