HHE Christmas program was this week. Honestly it's not one of my favorite events. I admit I've been bitter about attending it for the last few years. This year I was trying to have a good attitude about it. I even splurged for new dress clothes for the event. Didn't they look handsome?
William's class was up first. And a miracle of all miracles occurred right before my eyes! He was in the FRONT row!! I could see him! I could take pictures of him!
Then John John was up. He wasn't in the front row but still a clear view of his little face. Again I could take pictures of him and actually watch him perform.
Finally it was Justin's turn. Another front row placement! Unbelievable!!
I realize I'm being a little over dramatic but after 5 years of looking at the tops of my children's heads during a three hour concert I was pleasantly surprised to actually see my children this year! :)
4 comments:
love, Love, LOVE! So cute! The outfits (especially John's) are so becoming! I love hearing 2nd graders sing, it's like they are yelling instead of singing.
Lucky YOU!
I could see my little shorty Deven, but only the very top of Ashlyn's head.
And, I won't lie, I was DREADING the concert too. John even tried bribing them with Fuddrucker's, instead. :) Deven was all over that, but Ashlyn was having no part of it. And in reality, I wouldn't have let them miss it, even if they wanted to, but tempting... So, so tempting.
You'r boys looked very nice. I was looking for William and couldn't find him, at all, then finally realized that was him... with the glasses! He looks so different with glasses.
They look so good on him!
I am seriously looking forward to only having to sit through one half next year!!!
I just love your boys. So handsome!
cheering for your great seats :)
Your boys looked SHARP and I bet they sang their hearts out :)
Happy December ... may the fun and"good seats" continue :)
Post a Comment