Enter Tuesday morning the chaos of the week begins. Three boys to get up and get ready for school in the morning. One mama that needs to make it to the office early.
The mornings have been full of...
"Hurry up"
"Get dressed"
"Get in the shower"
"Eat your breakfast"
"Brush your teeth"
"Make your bed"
"Hurry up"
"Get your shoes on"
"Get your coat"
"Hurry up"
"Get your backpack"
"HURRY UP!"
We get up early...we really do but every morning the same thing... RUSH, RUSH, RUSH...
And then I get to the office...
Before I go any further I should show you my calendar. It's color coded thanks to my friend Amy. Green for Justin; Blue for William; Orange for John; Pink for Church activities; Yellow for work or family activities.
| September 2010 |
| October 2010 Calendar |
PTL for Sunday or I think I would expire. Even better Justin's football games aren't even on the calendar yet!! So there will be another ten or so green highlights in the next two months.
Complete insanity! I know we will make it through this crazy busy time of the year but I would like to somehow enjoy it instead of just surviving it. We are only a couple weeks into this and already I'm feeling like scrambled eggs. UGH!
4 comments:
I heart your organization skills. That calendar is just lovely.
I'd ask you to make up my family's calendar for the year, but I'd probably just lose it. Sigh.
holy smokes. i'm speechless.
your calendar makes my sticky note mess LOOK like scrambled eggs ;)
hang in there. try to {live} it. i like what you said - enjoy it rather than survive it. i'm right there with you kristie - cheering you on!!!
Holy smokes you are organized!
You are one awesome mama!
so ... is this week going well? :)
Praying it is ... and cheers to the calendar ... just think ... if it wasn't filled, what would life be? :)
Love to you friend ~
Post a Comment