September 19, 2010

Five

1.  Five children is A LOT.

2.  I am NOT good with little girl ponytails.

3.  My boys would LOVE to have a little sister or two.

4.  It is good for SANITY sake that I only have three children.

5.  I would LOVE to have five or seven children after hosting these sweet girls for the weekend. (see previous comment!)



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cannot tell you how awesome we think you guys are.

Thank you so much for our free day and for loving on our girls.

We are so thankful for you guys!

denise said...

Love that second picture. Adorable. Personally, I think you guys would look great with a little girl :)

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!!! Loving the photo with Ted and Spice. So cute. Treena

Lindsay said...

you are a friend that knows how to really be a friend.

may others bless you the way you bless them :) (me included)