April 22, 2010

One week

One week post tax season! Wohoo!!

I have a dentist appointment today. Looking forward to seeing my good friend that is the hygienist. We are having lunch after...it's been too long!

I have a dinner date with another good friend. Again, it's been too long!!

Caught up with my best girl T last night. Just a few short weeks and we will be headed her families way for a visit. Looking forward to that!

Remember when it was hot this week? Did you want to turn on your A/C? We did...unfortunately our a/c didn't want to turn on. Repair man came yesterday...our unit is basically toast! Bummer! On the upside at least we found out in May instead of July!!

We are nearly finished reading "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" by C.S. Lewis...the final book in the Narnia collection. I'm interested to see what they will do with the movie now that I have read the story....lots of good stuff in there...hope they fit it all in!

3 comments:

denise said...

I'm so glad you have your life back now ;)

But I was sorry about your AC. Bummer.

Lindsay said...

so glad we were able to catch up!! :)

Love you ... have a GREAT week!!

Sarah said...

Good thing you turned on your AC! That woulda been a total bummer come July!

Hope you're enjoying life post tax season.