Oh' Man... What a bummer! So sorry! You can ask around though, maybe someone has Opening Ceremonies picture that they would share with you. I know, not the same, but... Maybe someone has something good? Hope you are hanging in there, and seeing that light as it gets brighter and brighter!
3 comments:
Dang! So sorry!
Hey, at least you only have five more days left until the craziness is over. I've thought of you a lot over ther past couple of months.
say it isn't so.
I'm so sorry.
Love you friend - lots and lots!
Oh' Man...
What a bummer!
So sorry!
You can ask around though, maybe someone has Opening Ceremonies picture that they would share with you. I know, not the same, but... Maybe someone has something good?
Hope you are hanging in there, and seeing that light as it gets brighter and brighter!
Post a Comment