In 10 more minutes I will officially be thirty-three!!
This picture was in my inbox today with a happy birthday from my best girl Treena!!
Lunch today with my second family the Barnett's and the sweater I wore tonight :)
Dinner and cake with my parent's and family tonight
Cards in the mail is CTMH $$...WOHOO thank you Treena
Birthday give-away goods from Sarah at Little House on the Highway traveling my way in the mail today
Ecard from my little brother
"Kill me chocolate" cake from the office yesterday...two office birthdays this week one on the 6th and mine today...I opted to celebrate on Adam's day yesterday...what's better than two birthday celebrations right?!
Emails full of birthday wishes
33 gold coins from my parents
Starbuck cash from my boys...and their daddy :)
It was a good day :)
3 comments:
SO GLAD you decided to go ahead and have a Birthday today, my friend!
You look as beautiful as always and I am so, very glad that I get to share my special day with someone as awesome as you!!!
Love You!!!!!!!
Happy birthday sweet friend!!!!
You had a GREAT day! I'm so glad the blessings continued the whole day through ... and that you saw them for what they were! YOU ARE LOVED!!
This next trip around the sun is going to be GREAT!! :)
Post a Comment