December 20, 2009

School Program

The School program...first up William with his first grade class...can you see his head peaking out way, way in the back row???


Yeah that's all we say of him too! I think he was singing although to be honest I never saw his complete face through the WHOLE thing!!!


I did video a little of his favorite song...again not that you can see if he is actually singing it...grrr...


Oh, wait...here is his little face...except this is a shot of them exciting the stage...after the performance was over...

oh there it is again...the face of my child...although this picture is blurry because about 20 seconds later another group of children came and stood in front of them...seriously I just want to see my child's face while he is singing...

Here he is...although I couldn't talk him into an encore performance...here we are waiting for the part 2 of the program

Where again we can barely see Justin thanks to this lovely tall girl with the beautiful red dress. And although she is a lovely girl she is still very tall and blocking my view of my son for all but these few shots :)

I'm not bitter about it really...I'm not! At least I can say that I actually saw Justin singing :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am sooo with ya!
What happened to the days when the tall kids had to stand in the back row?
I am pretty sure my son is the shortest 4th grader, and he was in the back as well.
:) I didn't even take a camera, cause it always seems to happen that way!