November 15, 2009

batteries and pie

I saw this recipe for mini pumpkin pies over at Bakerella

If you have never checked her out...head over there...she makes the cutest mini desserts!!

The boys were into it so we headed to the store to get the stuff

We gathered the ingredients

We rolled out the dough






and the camera died...I searched for double A's...none in the house

find the back-up camera...she's dead too.

plug her in go back to the mini pies

we cut out the pumpkin shapes from the dough

and then my assistants decided that it was too sunny to stay inside. They opted for bike riding outside with dad (he was raking leaves and cleaning gutters, not bike riding)

not too long later, the results

note: camera B's battery was charged by this time :)


They were really YUMMY!! And gone before the weekend was over!:)

2 comments:

denise said...

Those look so yummy! The next time you do a post like this, we're totally showing up at your house unannounced.

Lindsay said...

WOW! Those look AMAZING! I'm with Denise ... I think I'll just show up unannounced on some Saturday :)

Love you ~