...to my little friend...




I was clearing out some flowerbeds in the front yard this afternoon and found this guy hiding under one of the 5000 California poppy plants. Needless to say the mystery is solved as to why several of my bushes are dying out front!
6 comments:
eewwww. Those are some very detailed pictures of your "mystery" creature ... good thing you all like "science stuff" around your house :)
Have a GREAT week sweet friend ~ Love you!
We have those at our house too! And they eat EVERYTHING!!
I guess you are going to need a great big salt shaker, a really deep pie plate of beer, or some slug bait to feed your new friend (There are probably some others you could feed also.) That is one of the most unusual slugs I have ever seen. Mom
Oh yucky! Made me laugh though!
Ick! Not a fan of those creatures.
eeewwwwww!!!! Yuck!!
Post a Comment