To be completely honest things are a little crazy right now.
We are currently between homes...one house sold; one house purchased...and as I just stated we are currently inhabiting neither of them. We have taken up residence in the basement of some of our very generous friends. Our boys are loving it...and truly it has been good. You know how it's totally crazy trying to keep track of your own families schedule...try melding two family schedules...
So here's the break down:
The five of us
Plus
The seven of them
There are currently 8 cars in the parking lot...3 suburbans...yes I said 3...3 pickups...2 cars...
Three of us go to work together during the week...we of course drive separate cars...why not right...
Two of us usually eat lunch together
On Tuesdays three grand kids join in the fun
Four of us walked at 5 am last week...2 of us are not walking at 5 am this week...hence I am able to be up this late...heehee...
One of them is going to Europe tomorrow
Two of them are each practicing 3 different sports every day
One of them is home from college for the summer
This past weekend four of us painted for two days at our new house...we are almost done...
Seriously, it a flurry of drop offs and pick ups around here :) It's good times; lots of laughs and GOOD food!!
In five days five of us will say good bye...
Saturday we are officially moving into our new house. I'm more than excited to start making some new memories there. I've been dreaming of back yard BBQ and three boys with their own rooms :)
Three of us will be very sad to go...there has been some serious bonding between the three little boys and the three big boys...
Five of us are VERY grateful!!
5 comments:
Love this post ... just love it! Your time with them will be a memory etched in your minds forever ... and your hearts!! :)
Have a GREAT week preparing for the big move!!
Love you friend & am excited for backyard bbq's at your new home :)
Oh, man! I got goosebumps over this and I don't know why! =) Such fun changes coming your way. Very very excited for you guys.
So excited to see the new place and for back yard BBQ's.
Thank God for Good Freinds!!
what a blessing to have friends open there home to you.
CRAZINESS! But what great memories and friends. Wish we were closer to help you move...best wishes anyway!
WOW! I think I need a nap after reading this! :)
Such an amazing time for you all!
Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new home!
Post a Comment