May 30, 2009

The End

So many things are coming to an end these days....school, baseball, the sale of our home, the purchase of our new home, the to-do lists (just because I had to pack up the note pads...heehee)...

Today we are moving out of our house. I almost can't even believe it's actually happening. I should be in the shower by now but since I know it's going to be a while before I'm back up and running with my computer I better at least post something about the big move!:)

This picture pretty much sums up my days for the past few weeks. Boxes, boxes, boxes...trying to pack up seven years of living has been a chore for sure...note to self...S.I.M.P.L.I.F.Y!!!!

Last night we picked up the big moving truck.




a H.U.G.E. thank you!!!! to our friends at Golden Valley Farms for letting us borrow the truck.

Four hours until the moving crew comes...thank you, thank you to everyone that is showing up to help us move!! Many hands do make light work...especially when you are moving furniture!!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you are so welcome and I am so excited for you guys! I heard your message last night we were in a movie when you called. Have a great day and I will be praying for you guys!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Sorry I didn't get there this morning ... goodness ... how does one fit everything into a day :)

I hope everything went well & I'm excited to watch this adventure unfold!!

Let me know if I can be of help with anything ~

Michelle said...

REALLY excited for you!

Tiffany said...

I didnt know you moved already!!! Have fun in your new place!!